-->

12.28.2010

Nanaimo Bars


One of my favourite desserts are nanaimo bars, so this holiday season I decided to finally make them myself. I never had before I think because you need so many ingredients that wouldn't normally be already in our kitchen - walnuts, coconut and Bird's Custard Powder. We needed coconut and walnuts for Seven Layers as well, so it was perfect! They were really easy to make, and this recipe yields 36 squares so they should last a while... hopefully. They turned out so nice - rich and chocolatey. My mom can't keep her fingers off them :)


The recipe I used was from Kraft Canada: Nanaimo Bars

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try these! They look delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! They're one of my favourite desserts, ssoooo yummy :)

    ReplyDelete